Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit group of volunteers who knit and crochet to bring comfort to children, teens and adults who are in crisis, traumatic situations and life threatening illnesses.
Fall is here and we are back at it! This November we celebrate Angles Hugs 19th year! Our next meeting is November 5, interested in joining us??? Click HERE for more info.
Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
Our Members Make:
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies