Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit charity group of volunteers founded in the fall of 1998. Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
During the months of July and August Angel Hugs does not meet. Check our events page for the 2016/2017 Schedule. Would you like to join us in September; please use the contact link to the right.
The first six months of 2016 has been just astounding. We have almost doubled the amount of donations from 2015. 1829 items have been donated, in addition to that we have some inventory ready to donate for the fall and winter. Way to go Angels! You are AWESOME!
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- bonnet & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet, & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & bonnet sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies