Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit group of volunteers. Our mission is: To knit and crochet for children, teens and adults facing life threatening illness, trauma and abuse
Our Angels are back – well kind of! We had our first meeting after the Summer Break! We are an amazing group of volunteers who knit and crochet for the community. We meet the first Sunday of each month – next meeting is October 14th(delayed one week due to Thanksgiving). Interested in joining us? Click HERE for more information.
We will be hosting an Open House November 4 to Celebrate 20 Years! Family, friends and the community at large is invited to join us. Contact Fil at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
Our Members Make:
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies