Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit charity group of volunteers founded in the fall of 1998. Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
During our April Meeting we honour Volunteer Appreciation Month! It is a day to Celebrate our “Angels”!
2016 was just an amazing year for Angels Hugs, we donated over 3700 items! Our highest ever. Way to go Angels! Interested in joining us or learning more? Our next meeting is April 2. Click HERE for more info.
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies