Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit group of volunteers. Our mission is: To knit and crochet for children, teens and adults facing life threatening illness, trauma and abuse.
2018 is Here! Looking for something new to do? We are an amazing group of volunteers who knit and crochet for the community. Why not check us out, we meet the first Sunday of each month – next meeting is February 4. Interested in joining us in 2018? Click HERE for more information.
Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
Our Members Make:
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies