Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit charity group of volunteers founded in the fall of 1998. Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
On September 11th we held the first meeting of the 2016/2017 season and our Angles had been busy all summer. Many, many great handcrafted items were brought in ready to be donated to our community organizations. Would you like to know more? Click HERE.
The first six months of 2016 was just astounding. We almost doubled the amount of donations from 2015. 1829 items have been donated, in addition to that we have some inventory ready to donate for the fall and winter. Way to go Angels! You are AWESOME!
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- bonnet & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet, & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & bonnet sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies