Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit group of volunteers. Our mission is: To knit and crochet for children, teens and adults facing life threatening illness, trauma and abuse
Our Angels are taking a break for the summer – well kind of! I am sure they are all hard at work creating many beautiful items. However, we do take a break from meeting till September . We are an amazing group of volunteers who knit and crochet for the community. We meet the first Sunday of each month – next meeting is September 9th. Interested in joining us? Click HERE for more information.
Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
Our Members Make:
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies