Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are non-profit group of volunteers. Our mission is: To knit and crochet for children, teens and adults facing life threatening illness, trauma and abuse.
Our Angels have been busy so it is time to celebrate! The Annual Christmas Pot Luck will take place at the December meeting. Please note the change of location for this meeting only! Click Here for a map the the meeting location! The next meeting is being held December 10, interested in joining us??? Click HERE for more info.
Angles! We will still be collecting and sorting your donations so remember to bring them along as you always do!!
Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. We meet once per month, usually the first Sunday of the Month.
Our Members Make:
- quilts & afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies