Welcome to Angel Hugs! We are a non-profit group of volunteers. Our mission is: To knit and crochet for children, teens and adults facing life threatening illness, trauma and abuse
We are an amazing group of volunteers who knit and crochet for the community. Angel Hugs is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. We meet the first Sunday of each month. Interested in joining us? Click HERE for more information.
We are located in Mississauga, Ontario. We do not have any other locations.
We do not accept donations from non-members.
We do not accept yarn donations.
Our Members Make:
- afghans – all sizes for babies, children, & adults
- hat & blanket sets – for preemie & full term babies
- gown, bonnet & blanket set – for stillborn and deceased babies
- sweater & hat sets – for preemie and full term babies
- hat, scarf, & mitt sets – for children and adults
- shawls – for adults who are ill and in crisis
- knitted & crocheted toys – for children and babies